14 April 2012

My very first take for Elle's studio

Today I'm going to share with you my very first page for Elle's studio. I've found this blog just recently and like it a lot! I'm stil kind of discovering it and going through the posts and everything... but I just couldn't resist the last thursday sketch and HAD to create one! It's like one of the best sketches I have ever seen! lol
So here it is, I scrapped my mum's picture when she was about 21. Oh, and i love her shoes on that picture! I mentioned it even in the journaling :) you can see it on the last photo.
***
Dnes sa chcem s vami podeliť o stránku, ktorú som vyrobila pre Elle´s studio. Je to môj úplne prvý layout pre ich blog a ich posledný štvrtkový sketch bol jednoducho neodolateľný :)  Tu je moja interpretácia:





Well, and here is their amazing sketch:  



Thank you so much for visiting!
 Lucia 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Love, love, love this! Perfect take on the sketch! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on this sketch:! glad you found Elle's studio : you should pop by mu blog , there is something that might interest you! ciao bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of this wonderful sketch. BTW, thanks for introducing me to these. :-) Your mum is beauitful and love how you put this page together Lucia. You are creating such wonderful keepsakes and I love the label maker title which is so trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful - what a great picture to work with - love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page! I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. https://akgraphicssolutions.com/portfolio/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥